Land & Sea International Realty
We are seeking a talented Rental Agent to join our thriving team! The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy fast-paced work, show creativity and have a high degree of professionalism when working with our residents. The Rental Agent is responsible for creating and maintaining successful relationships with landlords and closing rental inquiries efficiently.
If you’re an enthusiastic, perceptive individual who’s eager to make an impact in the lives of others and aspires to build a career around the creation and cultivation of meaningful relationships, our dynamic, customer-oriented position is perfect for you!
- Use a variety of social media and company’s website to display potential properties to help prompt quick turn around
- Prepare for market changes by researching local rates and calculating costs to ensure competitive and fair pricing
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Complete property inspections and any required maintenance in accordance with our standards
- Negotiate leasing terms and conditions and close the deal
- Market and prospect for new rental listings
- Conduct rental inspections and tenant check-ins
- Good knowledge of leasing rules and regulations
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- A proven record of sales experience and success
- Vacation rental experience is preferred. We're looking for someone who can bring their knowledge and expertise to the team
- Real Estate License required
$16 hourly + Strong Commission Plan
About Land & Sea International Realty
Land & Sea International Realty is a locally owned, luxury real estate office. We focus on selflessly serving owners and guests by delivering and managing the absolute highest level of consumer experience. Our buyer's agents have averaged over 40 sales/year in the last 2 years. Join our team and we'll give you all the tools and coaching you need to be successful!