We are in need of a Rental Agent to join our successful team who is versed in seeking out and pre-qualifying clients for rental homes, apartments and commercial businesses. The ideal candidate for this position is familiar with local, state and Federal Fair Housing laws and enjoys promoting properties on various social media channels and websites.
This position comes with continuing education, administrative and marketing support plus a great family-first attitude. We work hard and play hard too. If you’re ready for a satisfying career and not just a job then please apply today!
- Present properties and provided amenities in a positive light to prospective tenants to help secure rental agreement
- Become acquainted with client expectations of housing and finances and highlight properties that meet those expectations
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- Confirm rental application data and personal references to ensure accuracy
- Arrange for any required maintenance and periodically inspect properties to ensure our level of company standards are being upheld
- Advertise available properties using a variety of media and promotional materials to help secure quick rentals of all properties
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Familiar with leasing regulations
- Past sales experience is preferred
17 - 17 hourly
About Northcap Residential
Northcap Residential is a leading-edge residential real estate company focused on brokerage and property management.