We are in need of our next great Rental Agent. The ideal candidate can seek out potential clients and turn them into actual customers. You should be knowledgeable in the local real estate market including neighborhoods, school districts and zoning ordinances.
If you’re ready to join a leading team who encourages employees to reach their greatest potential then apply today. We back you with continued training and administrative and marketing support.
- Determine the needs, living standards and economic viability of customers in order to match those needs to a property
- Prepare for market changes by researching local rates and calculating costs to ensure competitive and fair pricing
- Show prospective tenants properties and highlight the provided amenities to help ensure rental contract
- Ensure proper maintenance and inspect properties periodically to maintain our level of company standards
- Process contracts with tenants and collect security deposits to ensure closing of the deal
- Working knowledge of real estate law and leasing practices
- Ability to use computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Publisher
- Ability to communicate effectively both oral and written
- Proven track of successful sales record
$60,000+ Commissions and bonuses
About Bruma Realty
BRUMA Stands for BRonx Upper MAnhattan, our focus areas. By specializing in these areas we can provide our customers and clients a knowledgeable-based experience that stands out.
BruMa Realty is a boutique real estate rental agency located in the Bronx. We specialize in the Bronx and Upper Manhattan. At Bruma, we have over 400+ exclusive in-house listings and relationships with over 200 landlords. Our agents enjoy a hands-on approach, team environment, lots of ongoing hands-on mentoring and training. We demand high performance and provide all-inclusive administrative support to help our associates to speed up the process and increase production.
Contact us to schedule an interview. All interviews are confidential and discreet.