D.L. Hoffman Homes
Are you Awesome On The Phone w/prospects?
Our real estate company is looking for someone to Help Our Sales Team acquire investment properties in and around High Point, N.C.
If the following describes YOU...
- You are great on the phone, and know how to connect with people.
- You understand how to engage prospects, and filter out the actual leads.
- You enjoy being a part of a team, and are confident in your ability to contribute.
- You are self motivated and very organized.
- You are looking for a stable career that provides an opportunity for growth.
...then APPLY NOW for this position!
(*NOTE: You MUST take a "Job Fit" Assessment to be considered - the link is at the end of this job ad)
- Engage with inbound prospects to find warm leads for our acquisitions team
- Quickly qualify leads by gauging motivation and collecting contact and property data
- Effectively start the process of building rapport and trust with prospects
- Maintaining consistent and complete records of customer information
- Follow up with leads that didn't convert right away
- Schedule appointments for our acquisitions team and edify the company with prospects
- Track lead management activities and notes in our software database
- Available Monday-Friday's from 9am-12:30pm, 1:30pm-5pm. (1 hour for lunch)
- At least 1 year of experience. (appt. setting, inside sales, customer service, etc.)
- Reliable transportation to get back and forth to work.
- Ability to speak/translate Spanish as a second language is a major plus.
- Real estate or related experience is preferred, but not required.
Job Fit Assessment:
To apply for this job, please take this assessment as soon as possible. Allow roughly 45 minutes of undistracted time to complete:
https://HITS.asmt.io/X9RTRGPCR/LeadsManagerJob-Assessment-HoffmanProperties (copy and paste link into browser if not clickable)
This Position IS FOR YOU if:
- You are extremely task-oriented and organized.
- You are comfortable talking to strangers on the phone and have an outgoing personality.
- You are easily heard over the phone and are confident in your words.
- You can make administrative decisions on your own, and are a self-motivated problem solver.
- You own a reliable/fast laptop and smartphone.
- You are self-motivated to complete tasks without requiring constant management
This Position is NOT FOR YOU if:
- You get overwhelmed or flustered when a lot of things are happening at once and need to be organized quickly.
- You are uncomfortable confidently carrying on a conversation with a stranger.
- You struggle with multi-tasking and/or are slow at typing on the computer while participating in a conversation.
About D.L. Hoffman Homes:
We are a real estate investment firm, and our goal is to help homeowners who cannot (or will not) sell their homes through the traditional MLS listing process. Our purpose-driven company has been doing investment deals since 2015 and we operate under a unique culture where winning is celebrated and results are rewarded!
A few of our company core values:
- High standards: We expect personal performance and team performance to be nothing short of the best.
- Honesty/Integrity: We do not cut corners ethically. We earn trust and maintain confidence. We do what is right, not just what is politically expedient. We speak plainly and truthfully.
- Teamwork: We reach out to peers and cooperate together to establish an overall collaborative working relationship.
- Work ethic: We possess a strong willingness to work hard and do whatever it takes to get the job done.
$12 - $15 hourly with bonuses based on performance
About D.L. Hoffman Homes
D.L. Hoffman Homes, LLC is a family-owned real estate investment company, controlling assets in and around the triad area of North Carolina.Our mission is to help as many people as we can out of difficult property situations while bettering neighborhoods throughout our communities.We help people in all types of various situations- from inherited homes that need more work than the family can handle, to a landlord looking to retire and everything in between.
We work together to ensure every person that comes into contact with D.L. Hoffman Homes receives superb service and optimal results.Our team members each play a specific role in making every transaction successful.People are the focus of our business-and it is our mission to serve people that has led to our company's success over the years.
It is important to us that every team member of the D.L. Hoffman Homes family has the ability to build careers worth having, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.