Michelle Humes Group
Are you an experienced Sales Manager or Team Leader looking for more opportunity?
Maybe you are an experienced sales agent/team leader who knows their strengths are managing, nurturing, teaching or holding others accountable, rather than selling. We have sales people in our real estate office who need coaching, encouragement and need accountability for goals.
Your management objective is to increase the performance of each member of our sales team, specifically increasing the deals closed from each salesperson’s database/center of influence.
You’ll join a great team of people here. We’re all looking to you for coaching, leadership and support to help us hit our sales goals!
If you’re up for the challenge, please apply today.
- Help prepare budgets
- Oversee the sales team's activities and performance
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training and coaching
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Create and implement company budgets and expense reports
- Proven organizational and planning ability
- Strong technology background with the ability to learn and master new software
- Preferably have at least one year of sales manager/team leader experience
- Team leadership ability
- Have prior experience in sales
$50,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Michelle Humes Group
The Michelle Humes Group is a top producing real estate team in the Peachtree City, GA area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want team support with leads, appointments, and staff support and coaching for success.