WHO WE ARE:
Keller Williams, a dynamic and profitable real estate company, and home to many of the top brokers in our state, is seeking a Team Leader to join our office in Portland,Oregon. Our office is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with a focus on providing the highest level of value and support to our associates. With industry-leading training, innovative technology and proven models for success, Keller Williams Realty Professionals is the brokerage of choice for brokers looking to rapidly build and grow their businesses.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- This person is a top producer and has a track record of leadership. They naturally lead in every area of their business, career, and personal life. This person is a problem solver, business consultant, highly assertive, passionate, people-oriented individual who operates with urgency
- This person has strong communication skills and naturally connects with others. They understand their market, understand the unique value proposition of Keller Williams and can effectively communicate the opportunity to any business owner
- They are aligned with the Operating Principal’s (OP) vision to achieve the Market
Center’s goals. They leverage the value tools to perform the activities necessary to achieve the OP’s expectations of recruiting market share and consulting with the top 20 percent of agents to set their goals and direct them to productivity solutions.
- They naturally exhibit the WI4C2TES belief system in their dealings with others. They are learning-based leaders who embrace succeeding through others, bottom-up leadership and building a team
- They understand basic business, financial reporting and how to support others in making great business decisions
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Lead the Market Center by embodying our mission, values and beliefs
- Engage and attract productive associates through business consulting, disruptive training, and KW technology
- Consult the top 20 percent of associates to increase productivity and profitability
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, support, set expectations, and hold regular accountability sessions
Market Center Leadership Team
- Ensure execution of a disruptive training calendar for associates based on key areas of business and associates’ needs
- Effectively communicate and drive adoption of Keller Williams’ value proposition as it relates to associates’ businesses, goals, and/or needs
- Lead Market Center Leadership Team to increase associates’ productivity through business consulting
- Oversee, actively drive, protect, and represent Keller Williams Culture
- Research competition and develop business prospecting and marketing strategies to successfully compete in partnership with the Operating Principal
- Facilitate regular Team Meetings, providing growth-minded content to our associates
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, team-building skills
- A learning-based individual who embraces succeeding through others and building a team
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- An in-depth understanding of real estate technology
- Real estate knowledge, experience, and skill with emphasis on residential real estate
- Track record of success
IF THIS JOB POST DESCRIBES YOU, CONTACT US TODAY TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE TEAM LEADER POSITION.
About Keller Williams
Creating Experiences for our families, which deliver Experiences within our communities, which drive Experiences in our world.