The Pugh Group
We are looking for real estate coaches, mentors, top producers, brokers, and managers.
Low overhead, no liability, no headaches!
- We are the fastest going brokerage in the world and we are looking for Licensed agents or brokers that want to build their own team or office.
- We remain the broker of record for all transactions so virtually no liability, they handle all the paperwork and broker related issues!
- We award you with free shares of stock, revenue share on any agents that join
- We have a proven system for success and have already launched 5 locations around the US
We have over 500 talented people working in the cloud so you don't need to hire a large staff. Most of our locations are run by 1 employee.
Each location is growing by 5-10 agents a month with less than 20 hrs a week needed for the Principal to be in the office.
- Assist with marketing materials for agents and creative online and social media promotion to increase real estate sale
- Manage all aspects of the brokerage including the company’s MLS listings and overseeing all real estate transactions the agents are involved in
- Create training materials for new real estate agents and provide training to ensure their performance aligns with our brokerage’s standards
- Work with the leadership team on retention programs to ensure that our top real estate sales agents remain with our brokerage
- Ensure the brokerage and agents are adhering to all company policies and procedures and abiding by all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate law
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- At least 2+ years of experience as a licensed, actively practicing agent at a real estate company
- Working knowledge of the real estate industry and of all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure our brokerage is in compliance
- Strong leadership and management skills to effectively lead a successful real estate team
- Candidates must possess a valid real estate license
$100,000 - $200,000 yearly
About The Pugh Group
With over 50 years of experience in Orange County Real Estate, we bring a proactive approach and help clients avoid pitfalls before they occur utilizing tested systems including the 47 point TPG Listing Success Plan. It has been our pleasure to help clients navigate complex life events such as job relocation, settling the estate of a loved one, and short sales in addition to luxury multimillion-dollar estates, vacation homes, and investment properties. We make buying and selling homes fun! (Or as fun as it possibly can be.)
We love to spend time with our clients and host TPG VIP events throughout the year. Some of our favorites are Family Portrait Day, Angels Baseball Night, and Housewarming Parties for our buyers. Our Mission: To develop leaders in the community who elevate the customer experience in real estate and by doing so transform the lives of the future generations of those we serve.