- Position: Lead generation/Call answering/Office admin
Thriving real estate investment company is looking for someone to take care of incoming/making outbound marketing calls and to provide office admin and light bookkeeping support.
We utilize a variety of lead sources to contact motivated sellers of residential, single family homes. We will teach you to access all our sources, and we will supply all the names, phone numbers and emails you can use to create leads.
This position will involve research and outreach to motivated sellers of real property. We are adopting new methods of outreach, and implementing new software. We will train you to use our new Customer Relationship Management software, pay you while you get acquainted with our methods. You will be helping us learn and adopt the new software also.
One of our goals is to purchase and sell approximately 6-7 homes we acquire per month. Of course, this doesn’t include any listing activities we undertake on homes we can’t purchase profitably. You will be able to cultivate clients from our lists of potential sellers.
In addition to quickly reselling the properties we purchase, we also rehab and sell the properties we purchase to end users. You will help with materials selection, sub-contractor interaction, minor house staging, open houses, buyer showings, and visits to make sure the homes are looking sharp for our buyers.
Compensation: $20 hourly plus performance bonuses
Commissions: You will receive up to 85% of the commission income from your own listings or buyer agent closings(DOE)
- You will receive a bonus of $200.00 for every house you are involved with us completing a purchase on and closing escrow on. This bonus will apply to homes purchased for rehab purposes or wholesale and assignment purposes. You will be paid this bonus after we close escrow on the purchase.
- You will receive a bonus of $200.00 for every house you are involved with us selling. Your involvement could be transaction coordination, marketing, working with buyers and escrow. This bonus will apply to homes sold to end users or investors, either as wholesales or traditional sales. You will be paid this bonus after we close escrow on the sale.
- You will be paid $100.00 for every 5 appointments you set for the Acquisitions Manager to meet with a seller of real property, even if it is the same seller.
- If you bring a property lead into the company process on your own from your own lead source, you will receive 5% of the wholesale fee or $1,000 if the company purchases the property to flip. (i.e. the lead was not a direct or indirect result of any marketing efforts initiated by NewLook Realty Company or its partners).
Lead Related Duties
- Handle all incoming/outbound marketing calls, build a quick rapport with a caller, conduct a qualification, enter appropriate data into CRM (Flip Pilot) operating system, and then set up an appointment for the Acquisitions representative. Be able to go on sales appointments, work with sellers, buyers, and get the business when needed.
- Rapidly respond to online lead sources (FB messages and comments, SEO, FB, PPC)
- Use Property Radar to pull lists of properties in foreclosure, potential leads, and use excel to batch the leads to submit to a vendor for phone numbers and emails.
- Database management - ensure all leads have appropriate and detailed notes, all information related to leads are properly filled out with relevant information, and all leads have an appropriate next step.
- Handle returned mail in database on CRM
- Regularly check the MLS and Open Listing for potential FSBO sellers
- Support the rest of the team
Transaction Coordination Duties
- Daily review of each property that is under contract with the title company to resolve any issues that may affect closing on time.
- When a new property is put under contract ensure that all docs are sent to title and that all internal systems are updated in order to start the process flow throughout the company.
- Property entered into CRM.
- Change status of lead to under contract in CRM.
- Transferring utilities into and out of company name as needed.
- Setting up and canceling insurance on all properties when needed.
- Place contract deadlines into a calendar to be shared.
- Arranging for all docs to be completed and submitted from buyers and sellers for each deal.
Bookkeeping Related Duties
- When we are rehabbing a home, we generate a lot of expenses, invoices and receipts. You will help ensure all receipts needed are in google drive in their respective property files and prepare them for submittal to the CPA.
- When needed, contact subcontractors/companies and service providers for copies of receipts.
- When needed, download copies of Home Depot and Lowe’s pro accounts for submittal to bookkeeper.
- Provide bookkeeper with spreadsheets from our Asset Manager who tracks our real property notes by downloading them from our Asset Manager’s website. This is easy stuff.
- Provide anything needed for our CPA/bookkeeper (she will send emails with updates and needs).
- Work out system to help subcontractors better deliver expenses and reports to us from their respective areas of work, ie: houses they are helping us with.
- Make e-Checks for subs as approved by project manager.
Marketing Related Duties
- Track analytics (marketing cost and responses from leads) from online advertising and across all social media platforms. Most of this will be done by actively managing our CRM.
- Post 2 FB live videos a week from our rehab job sites or other media.
- Update and maintain all social media (minimum 4 posts per week). Keep them fresh and engaging, keep them relevant and relatable to market trends you see.
- Be able to learn how to help with email, postcard, text, RVM (Ringless Voicemail Marketing) and other marketing channels.
- Keep a spreadsheet of building contractors responding to our Craigslist ad
Technical Skills Needed:
- Be able to learn our new CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software, Flip Pilot, quickly, and be able to use it with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of Google’s G-Suite (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Calendar).
- Strong Microsoft word and Excel skills.
- Ability to follow processes and implement systems.
- Ability to Document Procedures/Policies.
A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
Real estate sales experience is helpful but not required. The ability to speak to and work with sellers of homes in distress, and to be able to listen to their issues, and provide solutions will help you be successful in this position.
$45,000 per year plus bonuses
About NewLook Realty
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria. We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!
Our mission is simple: to enhance the communities we work in and the lives we touch.
We assist sellers by helping them out of tough situations, buying and rehabbing the properties and then selling (or renting) to new families. We love providing a bright new home in the neighborhoods where we work!