You will be the first point of contact for our new leads and clients (all interviews kept completely confidential and MUST have an ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE).
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people, and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries.
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in our CRM pipeline
- Develop business opportunities within specific geographies served by our team
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while responding efficiently to clients' inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads). No cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, texting, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities, and overall management of sales pipeline throughout the sales cycle. Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments, complete contracts, and attend closings with full support staff
- Obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads
- Point of contact with several home buyers on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments, and managing leads
- Must hold an active Real Estate license
- Must have sold over 1 million in sales volume within the last 12 months
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Is dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Extremely strong phone skills: Ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing
- Be a team player and passionate about selling
- Strong problem-solving skills with solution-oriented focus
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Diamond Equity
We have bought and sold 355 houses out of more than 11,514 leads from people looking to sell their houses quickly. We currently have another 145 in our inventory, either owned, under construction, or under the agreement and awaiting closing. We missed 528 deals last year because we were understaffed. We could really use your help!