The Chabris Group
You’ve earned your chops as an Inside Sales Associate and you’re wondering what’s next. We need your leadership to run our Inside Sales department! And we’re offering something besides great comp in exchange: We are going to get you on the path to building wealth: greater financial savvy, investment property, retirement accounts, and greater income potential.
Receive a salary, commission, and an override on your team’s performance as you drive our inside sales department in the residential real estate industry. You must love winning. You must also love people and enjoy serving them as clients and coaching them as your team. You appreciate and happily improve upon a proven system, easily connect with people (in person, on the phone, over email, through text), and enjoy day-to-day leadership and training opportunities.
- Increases both the quality of company lead conversion
- Collaborates with company leadership in improvement on, addition of, or retirement of, different lead sources
- Serves as the day to day leader in driving creation and conversion of new company business opportunities and growing the company database
- Leads by example by maintaining personal productivity in the Internal Sales Associate (ISA) role (a true ‘player/coach’)
- Trains, supports and provides accountability to all ISAs
- Collaborates with Director of Sales on standards and develops metrics & systems to hold others accountable.
- Creates and manages lead generation training for the entire system
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be dedicated to systems and have excellent detail awareness.
- Must work well within a team as well as independently.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
- Must obtain your Ohio or Kentucky real estate license for employment (don’t worry; we’ll pay for this!)
- Must be fully licensed in order to begin
- Must fit into The Chabris Group culture
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati's #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide five-star experiences for our clients and five-star careers for our agents... and have fun doing it! We believe in integrity, intentionality, and collaboration. Check us out! www.askTCG.com.