Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
Appointment Setter via Text Messaging / Call Center Rep
Are you seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements? Please read on!
You must be comfortable making a heavy volume of calls per day to generate interest, qualify prospects, close sales and achieve goals.
If you’re driven to achieve success, have a strong work ethic and have a desire to control your income, APPLY TODAY to start your career.
- Handling inbound customer inquiries via phone call, text message, email, social platforms.
- Making outbound calls.
- Screening, qualifying and scheduling appointments for our sales team.
- Meet department productivity and quality standards.
- Demonstrate positive and cooperative behavior with customers and coworkers.
- Must address customer issues and ensure effective, long-term problem resolution.
- Must be “clocked in” and ready to start receiving calls, as scheduled.
- Complete training requirements to stay updated on existing/new systems and products, to develop skills, and to maintain alignment with company values and organizational requirements.
- All other duties and responsibilities, as assigned by manager.
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- You will spend the larger part of your day communicating with prospective clients via telephone and email as well as managing all sequences of the sales cycle so that our customers needs are met in an efficient and organized way
- Become a pro at overcoming objections and providing the team value proposition through the use of our scripts so that our customers can identify our team’s professionalism and integrity in all situations
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area served by our team to expand our sales region and meet the needs of a larger customer base
- Provide up-to-date information regarding clients and where they are in the home buying and selling process so that agents act quickly and efficiently
- Real Estate License is required; we can help you get one
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs with ease
- You love scripts and use them to their maximum potential
- Great phone presence with a closer mentality
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
About Express Homeowner Solutions, Inc.
We are a private local real estate company and since 2003 we have been solving homeowner problems and buying houses in the greater Houston area. We solve all types of challenges and look to create win/win situations with homeowners. We are utilizing new technology, processes and systems, while rebranding our business.
It is an exciting time for our company. We have 'startup energy' in the atmosphere with the stability of deep financial backing and business know how. Are you looking for a new and exciting place to work where your ideas will be heard and results will be highly rewarded? Are you looking for a company you can grow with? If so, we would love to hear from you.