Carol Royse Team
Successful Real Estate Team in Tempe, AZ is seeking a Lead Coordinator to join our team! The Lead Coordinator will be the first point of contact for our team and will take stewardship of our phone leads.
They will be actively working to convert massive amounts of phone leads into appointments through our CRM program. They must be a well-organized, service-minded individuals with good interpersonal skills. Customer service is a high priority.
- Answer phones and be the point of contact for our clients
- Record all phone leads into our CRM program
- Manage cultivation of leads from acquisition to conversion
- Maintain contact database system and back-office support. Ensures that all systems and processes run efficiently
- Refer all seller/buyer leads for agent assignment
- Follow up with assigned agent after the appointment
- Provide world-class customer service to our client base and vendors to achieve improved brand recognition
- Work Hours - Monday - Friday from 8 to 5
- Strong communication skills
- Empathetic to customer issues and strive to improve relationships
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly and with discretion
- Work efficiently and able to prioritize and manage a range of responsibilities
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new programs quickly and troubleshoot common issues
- Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office Suite, CRM, email, etc
- Experience in the Real Estate industry is a plus
$15 per hour
About Carol Royse Team
The Carol Royse Team is a family-owned Real Estate team at Keller Williams Realty East Valley selling the entire Valley in the metro Phoenix areas. We sell over 400 homes per year. We are a learning-based company and have been active in residential real estate for over 33 years. Currently, we list and sell 40 to 50 homes per month.