Taylor Weltner Group
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with a lead buyer position with our team.
In addition to your own production, you’ll be responsible for supporting the buyer agents in generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal with compensation from each buyer agent transaction. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Work with buyer agents with their transactions to help develop their confidence and skills to take it to the next level
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to lead, mentor, and motivate newer agents to become great real estate agents
$85,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Taylor Weltner Group
We are an established real estate team in Denton County with a passion for real estate. We are a team that works well with each other and we put the best interest of our clients first. If you are a newer not yet established agent we have the tools and the resources so you can become the best you can be.