Our real estate office is seeking a real estate attorney who can effectively assist our valued home buyers and sellers from contract to close. We are a fast growing real estate company that is looking for someone who can assist in handling multiple transactions each month. Applicants should enjoy helping people and continually learning how to streamline our process. Sound like something you’d love? Apply now!
- Input client information into the client database system, track transaction activities, and submit each necessary document to the office broker for file compliance
- Schedule moving times and attending all closing-related meetings
- Oversee all administrative tasks regarding home buyer and seller transactions from executed purchase agreement to close
- Review all documentation and confirm each has the proper signatures and dates to complete the home sale process quickly and smoothly
- Order a title report to see if there are any issues that the seller must resolve before a closing
- Prepare the contract of sale
- Review the title report
- Resolve issues before a closing.
- Prepare all of the closing documents
- Calculate the amounts owed at closing,
- Represent us at the closing
- Submitting offers and contracting procedures
- Previous experience in transaction management, transaction coordination, real estate, titles, or mortgages highly valued
- Candidates should be organized and able to communicate written and verbal information to clients accurately and clearly
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service
- Able practice real estate law in the state of New York
- Experience in all types of real estate transactions
- Experience with assignment contracts and creative financing
- Investor friendly
$100,000 per year
Our goal is to make selling your home simpler than ever before. Raven3 Home Buyers, LLC is a national investment company headquartered in New York, NY that specializes in purchasing and disposition of residential assets. We buy single and multi-unit properties. Properties available for fix & flip and buy & hold landlords.