Raven3 Home Buyers
If you’re an experienced real estate attorney with a strong track record of favorable client outcomes who thrives when surrounded by top-notch legal professionals, look no further! Our dynamic company is growing, and we’re seeking someone with knowledge of real estate, corporate, and business law. Our ideal applicant will have at least 3 years of experience in real estate litigation and a strong understanding of land use, title insurance, and business law. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply today.
- Settle terms and conditions for real estate transactions, and facilitate the transfer of title between real estate agents, borrowers, and title company
- Cooperate with city boards and agencies to obtain permits and avoid zoning legal issues
- Understand all legal aspects of the clients’ desired outcome and circumstances to provide them with sound legal advice
- Draw up and review purchase and property management agreements, contracts, title abstracts, summaries, and commitments, probate and trust documents, leases, and financing statements, as appropriate
- Conduct detailed due diligence, and inspect title examination, closing binder, and legal documents for legal risk, completion, and accuracy
- Working knowledge of title insurance, land use, business law, property management, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- J.D. (Juris Doctorate) degree required from an accredited law school is required
- Proficient with computers
- Hold a current law license in the state and be a member of your local bar association
- Three years of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
About Raven3 Home Buyers
Raven3 Home Buyers is a local Real Estate investment company that deals with residential and commercial investments in Westchester County, Putnam County, Orange County, Rockland County, and Dutchess County.