London Foster Realty
Are you a sharp talented Lawyer/Attorney with anywhere from 2 to 20 years of experience in Real Estate or Franchising?
We need a skilled professional to assist the managing broker in its daily activities and help grow the company.
Everything is organized and digitized yet as in many businesses, there are occasional rumbles that require wise counsel.
- Assist in the daily operation of the business
- Review our legal documents and due diligence process for completion and accuracy
- Represent clients that we selectively choose at a real estate closing or in a dispute and real estate litigation
- Evaluate real estate opportunities that may come our way
- Evaluate growth opportunities in other states
- Proficient with computers
- A Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school is required
- Hold a current law license in the state and be a member of your local bar association
- Positive attitude and lots of energy
- Excellent communicative skills
- Vision and ability to increase our size and scope of operation to other states
- Familiarity with everything associated with Real Estate
- 2 yrs experience as a residential and commercial real estate attorney, or transactional attorney
- Experienced lawyers to pass the Florida Bar in a six months period
- Bilingual ( English / Spanish)is important but not necessary
$80,000 - $120,000
About London Foster Realty
We are a no commission Real Estate Realty with our main office in Dadeland Miami, other offices in Miami Beach, Weston, Aventura, and West Palm Beach, and over a thousand Realtor associates.
The operation of the financial aspect of the business is totally managed by virtual assistants from escrow deposits to agent's commissions. Training in various aspects of the real estate business is provided by in-house or invited speakers and we have a large inventory of podcasts on a variety of subjects to keep our agents informed and incentivized.