Serene Realty, Inc.
Are you an experienced real estate attorney with a proven track record and extensive real estate transaction and litigation experience? Our busy firm is growing, and we need a skilled professional to provide counsel, attend closings and litigations, draft and review legal documents, and represent our clients effectively. If you have 3 years of real estate litigation, a current license, and excellent negotiation and communication skills, apply today.
- Consider all legal aspects of clients’ circumstances and desired outcome to provide sound legal advice to them
- Serve in the best interest of your clients during real estate closings, in real estate disputes, and real estate litigation
- Complete thorough due diligence and inspect legal documents, title examination, and closing binder for legal risk, completion, and accuracy
- Negotiate real estate transaction terms and conditions, and facilitate the transfer of title between borrowers, real estate agents, and title company
- Draft and review contracts, probate and trust documents, leases, financing statements, purchase and property management agreements, as well as title abstracts, summaries, and commitments, as required
- Completion of accredited law school with a Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree is required
- Three years of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
- Hold a current law license in the state and be a member of your local bar association
- Up to date knowledge of property management, business law, title insurance, land use, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- Superb negotiation, networking, research, and communication skills are needed
$60,000 - $70,000
About Serene Realty, Inc.
Serene Realty, Inc. is located in the heart of Hyde Park. This boutique brokerage specializes in residential and commercial sales in the Chicagoland area.