The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We’re seeking a skilled real estate lawyer / attorney to join our team. Our ideal applicant will have 3 years of real estate litigation experience and strong knowledge of land use, title insurance, and business law. You must have a current license and exceptional negotiation, research, and communication skills. If you have a proven track record of favorable outcomes for your clients and you’re looking to move your career forward with a supportive company, please apply today!
- Work with city boards and agencies to obtain permits and avoid zoning legal issues
- Settle terms and conditions for real estate transactions, and facilitate the transfer of title between real estate agents, borrowers, and title company
- Oversee support staff such as paralegals and clerks
- Coordinate detailed due diligence, and inspect title examination, closing binder, and legal documents for legal risk, completion, and accuracy
- Understand all legal aspects of the clients’ desired outcome and circumstances to provide them with sound legal advice
- Working knowledge of title insurance, land use, business law, property management, and residential and commercial real estate law, including litigation
- A Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school is required
- Proficient with computers
- Superb negotiation, networking, research, and communication skills are needed
- Three years of experience as corporate counsel for a real estate development firm, as a transactional attorney, or residential or commercial real estate attorney
• Be a member of your local bar association and hold a current law license in Alberta, Canada
$100,000 - Commission option
About The Bagga Team with Royallepage Noralta.
We are The Bagga Team
WE HELP TEACH YOU THE BEST WAYS TO SELL AND BUY IN EDMONTON