Sam Boone Team
We serve investors in the area and we need your help.
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing investors with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Must have current Real Estate License.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Grit, determination and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
If you have real estate experience, please answer the following questions in your cover letter:
How many sales have you closed in the last year?
How many sales have you closed in your career?
How many Internet leads have you closed in the last year?
Can you commit 30 minutes a day to working Internet leads?
$75,000 starting annual, commission based
About Sam Boone Team
The Sam Boone team consists of top producing agents. We always have our client’s best interest at heart. We have built many lasting relationships and look forward to continuing this trend. We specialize in Buyers and Sellers, Relocation Consulting, and Property Management.
Serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and Prince George’s counties with confidence, we are passionate about giving buyers and sellers the information and tools to make great real estate decisions.