Keller Williams Princeton
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
About Keller Williams Princeton
You have the opportunity to be surrounded by, learn from, and grow with the top 1% of real
estate professionals in North America. We have a proven path and will provide you with the models, systems, tools, coaching, training, and accountability that ensure success. Show up with the will and commitment to succeed. In addition to creating a limitless growth path for your career, you also can earn opportunities for revenue share, health benefits, growth share, vesting and investing. Explore PLACE and the opportunity model we have created for you.