The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
$75,000 - $90,000 yearly
About The Anderson Group Real Estate Services
The Anderson Group Real Estate Services was founded in 2006 and has been consistently ranked in the top 5 in the Southeast region and Nationally on REALTrends/Wall Street Journal List of top 1000 Agents in the United States. While accolades are nice, our standards and commitment to our clients and agents are what we treasure most.
Our Core Values:
- Giving back - in our community and to those in need around us
- Integrity - Do the right thing always
- Accountability - we hold ourselves to high standards and expect to be held to them
- Teamwork - We make a bigger impact together
- Learning-based - Status Quo is never enough. We strive to improve and adapt in shifting markets, technologies, and real estate strategies
Our Purpose is to enrich the quality of lives in our communities while creating lifelong relationships.