The Strata Group
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Use our existing systems, market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to access property value and condition
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, prepare contracts, letters of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Real estate license NOT required
About The Strata Group
Strata Group, is a fast-growing and dynamic real estate team serving the Central Florida market. Come join our team!