Cash Now Philly LLC
We are eagerly seeking a talented full-time real estate acquisitions specialist to join our real estate team. You will pursue new properties for the company and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a lucrative change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team!
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
$50,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Cash Now Philly LLC
Cash Now Philly is the fastest growing real estate investment company in this area. Our unique strategy of building people to be expert marketers, sales professionals and sales leaders puts professionals like you in a place to have a career experience that is highly unique from the rest of the marketplace.
Together we are committed to creating a company of excellence, and we understand that comes from the caliber of people we hire. Come meet with our leadership team and we’ll show you how this organization can impact your life in a way that no other company can!