We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Prepare letters of intent, real estate market research reports, partnership models, contracts, due diligence documents, and other business administration paperwork in advance of real estate transactions
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
About Symbio Denver
Our vision is we are going to be the industry leader in real estate value creation through innovation and reinventing the purchasing experience through technology and unmatched service.
Our mission is SYMBIO will revolutionize the real estate experience by simplifying the process to create equal-opportunity wealth.