Cash House Buyers USA
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
$110,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Cash House Buyers USA
Cash House Buyers USA has over 10 years experience and over 1,000 properties bought in the real estate investment industry. We operate in a very fun, fast paced and exciting environment. Our firm specializes in helping homeowners sell and escape otherwise complicated situations to realize a profit. Similarly we assist real estate investors and hedge funds acquire property to grow their portfolio and realize returns that aid in accomplishing their financial strategies. Our company vision is to empower homeowners with the ability to sell distressed property. Our core values are to act fairly, communicate effectively, ethically transact and provide solutions to those in need.