LaPlace Transforms, LLC
Our fast-growing company owns and renovates properties in Berks, Lancaster, Montgomery, and Chester counties. The by-product of our marketing efforts is an excess of deals which we pass on to other investors. The primary responsibility of the Disposition Manager or Sales Professional is to market, negotiate and sell properties prior to a predetermined deadline. You will do this by connecting with other investor buyers, marketing, and being attentive and responsive to their needs.
This position requires attention to detail, a high aptitude for sales and negotiation, organization, and excellent communication skills. We are also looking for self starters who can oversee and manage a high volume of projects successfully with very little or no direction. As Dispositions, you will be responsible for coordinating and attending showings with potential buyers, and then negotiating with them to find a win/win price. Finally, the successful candidate will have experience working in sales and enjoy building relationships. A real estate license is not a requirement of the job.
- Market and show properties according to established procedures
- Create new buyer contacts in order to develop and grow our existing buyers list
- Constant monitoring of available properties, and status along the sales process
- Work with entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide pricing strategy to maximize profitable growth
- Develop strong business relationships with investor buyers for long term relationships and maximum results
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvements strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills.
- Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts.
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Passionate about selling.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Decisive and proactive.
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written).
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close negotiations over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Strong problem solving skills with solution oriented focus
- Positive, enthusiastic, motivated and solution oriented
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
- Proven leadership and motivational skills
About LaPlace Transforms, LLC
We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have rehabbed over 50 houses. This year we are on track to do over 40 deals, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals (if those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as your teachable we are happy to educate!) Our team is made up of 6 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement. Our motto is to "Work Hard and Be Nice To People" and our goal is to be the best we possibly can so that we become a trusted resource in the real estate community!