Myers the Home Buyers
Are you a self-starter with the desire to make a better income?
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you! Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads!
We not only provide lots of leads but proven training and mentor support to ensure your success. Our marketing tools and administrative support will allow you to do what you do best--SELL. Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. If this sounds like a great fit for you, please apply!
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Create written purchase offers for buyer clients to create a quick and easy closing process
- Generate leads by networking, cold calling, and inbound/outbound prospecting efforts
- Build relationships with potential clients and provide exceptional customer service by truly understanding their ‘buy-box’
- Interact daily with prospective investors
- Stay up-to-date on market trends and developments to provide informed recommendations to clients
- Provide input on opportunities for continuous process improvements and tool efficiency
- Complete ad-hoc and special assignments as defined by business needs
- Regularly attend meetups, RE-sponsored events, and foreclosure auctions
- Tech savvy
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Licensed in the state of Texas or obtain a real estate license in the state of TX within first 3 months
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed in a commission-based role
- Proficiency with computer and technology for record-keeping and communication
- Previous outside sales or B2B selling experience a plus
- HubSpot knowledge a plus
- Must be highly organized, with strong planning and time management abilities
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Myers the Home Buyers
Myers Home Buyers was created to give homeowners who were struggling to sell their homes the traditional way, another option. What started in a small office from one of the top real estate brokerage teams in the country has now grown to help thousands of owners sell their distressed homes across multiple states. Myers Home Buyers maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and is a licensed real estate broker.