Mojica And Associates LLC
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Manage leads and follow up through daily CRM use to update and stay on task until deals are closed
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Over 1 year of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales experience is preferred
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Mojica And Associates LLC
Our business is based on buying, rehabbing, selling, and holding single-family houses. Our mission is to help people who need to dispose of their real estate in a prompt easy and professional manner, rehab houses to provide a home to many families in Tucson, to provide investment-grade properties to our associates, and to grow our long term portfolio with quality rentals.
Our team is small but growing. The opportunities go hand-in-hand with the long term southern Arizona growth prospects. Several media sources have indicated the Tucson market will continue to be a growing and dynamic market for years to come.
Join us as we embark on this journey!