I-deal Homes Real Estate Holdings, LLC
We are a high-performance real estate team on the lookout for a full-time real estate acquisitions specialist. You’ll hunt, prepare, and close deals, and ensure each transaction is smooth and successful. This position is instrumental in the growth and success of our business, so we provide the tools and support our acquisitions team needs to perform at their best. The ideal candidate is a talented acquisitions specialist who is persuasive, confident, and detail-oriented. If you have a history of exceeding your goals and are looking to take your career to the next level, apply today!
- Act as an intermediary between your sellers and buyers to ensure a smooth close
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Multitasking and time management skills
- Humble confidence – acts like a lamb but sells like a lion!
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Minimum one year inside sales experience
- Active real estate license is preferred, but not required
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced culture
- Have a whatever it takes attitude-willing to do what others may not
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Uncover motivation and details specific to the property and selling situation
- Relentlessly follow up with leads and prospects
- Manage and utilize the CRM to accurately document interactions and next steps for all prospects
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Participate in the structured sales training, always being prepared and completing anything assigned
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- Willingness and ability to learn company tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player. Ability to hear a lot of "No's"
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with the ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Displays excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and loves meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
- Desire to be promoted into a career in sales
$80,000 - $100,000+ commission only
About I-deal Homes Real Estate Holdings, LLC
I-deal Homes is a boutique real estate company established in 2012. Our core value is to truly help every person we meet and come in contact with. We purchase properties with an ethical and transparent process thereby creating a win-win for everyone we meet.