Win Win Property Group
Are you a motivated and results-oriented multi-tasker with a successful track record of exceeding your goals? We currently have a full-time opportunity for an organized and personable real estate acquisitions specialist looking to develop their career. We support our acquisitions team with the tools, cutting-edge resources, and materials you need to ensure your success! If you are looking to crush your financial goals with a group of high performers, apply now!
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Utilize the CRM daily to track all necessary contact interaction details and monitor sales process
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Build rapport with prospects and clients to overcome objections and get the deal signed
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills and superior phone etiquette required
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Win Win Property Group
Our company is a fast-growing real estate investment company that buys homes from property owners and resells the property to investors, or we flip the property. Through our boots-on-the-ground techniques as well as developing strong relationships in the industry, we have become one of the top sources for investment properties in the DFW area. We are looking for capable people to help us in our growth who can learn fast and work hard. Featured on several podcasts and now growing into a successful real estate investment firm, you will want to be a part of this!