Keller Williams Princeton
We are seeking a talented real estate acquisitions specialist to join one of our real estate teams. You will pursue new properties for the team and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. Real estate license is required. Team sales and lead generation are a big part of this upside commission opportunity as well. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Perform analysis on property value using comps, data, site walks, market trends, and research
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Ensure a smooth transaction between buyers and sellers
- Follow up on all leads and requests for information
- Facilitate the contract process by building rapport and overcoming objections with clients
- Team and individual lead generation
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Must be driven and passionate about real estate asset selling and goal-oriented
- +1 years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate acquisitions, land acquisition, or real estate sales is highly desired
- Real estate license is required
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Princeton
Keller Williams Princeton is New Jersey’s most collaborative office. We are the real estate company of choice for Sales Associates and Real Estate Owners.
Over 20 years of professional service in the real estate industry with our daily training and unique coaching model, we take pride in stating that our Agents have accomplished the following in 20 years:
- 11,927 closed units
- $3,745,500,000 Closed Sales Volume
- 5,151 Listings Sold
- $1,643,600,000 Listings Sold Volume
- $91,134,938 GCI
- $3,497,221 Profit Share
Whether you are interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand. It would be an honor to partner with you!