Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
We are seeking a talented real estate acquisitions specialist to join one of our real estate teams. You will pursue new properties for the team and cultivate relationships with buyers to sell these properties. You must be results-oriented, think strategically, and build connections with homeowners and investors. Real estate license is required. Team sales and lead generation are a big part of this upside commission opportunity as well. If you provide top-level service and are ready for a change, we would love for you to be a part of our acquisitions team! Apply now!
- Monitor the sales process and document follow up by tracking all interaction details in the CRM
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Assess comparables, property value, and condition through research, outreach, data, site walks, and market trends
- Research investment and partnership models, real estate market and geographical trends, and prepare letters of intent, contracts, and other business administration paperwork as needed for the sale
- Reply quickly to all incoming leads and client requests for information
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and superior phone skills to set and close appointments
- Requires an enthusiastic passion for real estate asset sales and goal-oriented personality
- 4-year college degree in Sales, Business, Real Estate or related experience highly desired
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Real estate license is required
$75,000 - $105,000
About Keller Williams Advantage III Realty
Keller Williams Lake Nona is one of the most collaborative offices. We are the home for multiple teams and top producers who consistently rank among the top producers in our Region! We are also consistently the #1 office in our area.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!