The IRBY Group
Do you have what it takes?
We are seeking an experienced elite salesperson who is skilled in closing deals. IRBY's Acquisition Manager will go to properties, evaluate them, and negotiate purchases with the property seller! Once there, you will be responsible for evaluating the property condition, needed repairs, and overall desirability. Using training and calculations provided by our company, you will then make offers to purchase the property and negotiate all the way to closing the deal.
Our company owns and renovates properties all over the southeast. We are only looking for aggressive self-starters. Real Estate License is not required.
IRBY Acquisition Managers travel throughout the Greater Mississippi gulf coast to evaluate properties, conduct face to face sales & negotiation with property sellers, and follow-up through various means - email, text, phone calls, and/or in-person meetings.
Top performers will make well above $100,000 annually
- Schedule and coordinate sales appointments
- Qualify sales prospects in a professional and timely manner
- Present a professional appearance and represent our company
- Follow established procedures and checklists to evaluate properties and formulate offers
- Continuous improvement of process and procedures
- Negotiate face to face with sellers on the purchase of their property
- Long-term, aggressive follow up with sales prospects
- Willingness to go above and beyond to meet the needs of clients
- Ask for and successfully get referrals from prospects and your sphere of influence
- Generate leads for potential properties to purchase by networking, identifying vacant properties and following up on these leads
- Work with the entire team, utilize tools and analytics to guide strategies to maximize profitable growth
- Provide company with reports of all sales activity on a weekly/monthly basis
- Help to develop and implement improvement strategies with the goal of maximizing revenue
- Enter all relevant notes into company CRM on a daily basis
- Assist Company with other projects as needed
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- COACHABLE with a strong desire to learn and follow processes
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward-thinking, proactive, dynamic, and perform well under pressure
Compensation is $5,000/month draw, $400/month expense stipend, Company Laptop and Phone, Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision
$5,000 per month draw
About The IRBY Group
The IRBY Group is a rapidly growing real estate firm. We invest in hundreds of houses and commercial properties every year. We own and operate several successful real estate related businesses and seek to drive solutions to elevate our communities.
We are sincerely committed to the personal and professional success of our ELITE IRBY WARRIORS.
Not everyone is ready or capable of performing at this level. Only apply if you’re able to perform at this level and you're willing to commit to the following principles:
- Accountability and extreme ownership
- Team first
- Massive action
- Integrity and honesty
- Drive positive solutions
- Complete domination; reject mediocrity
- Ask the questions: “What coaching do you have for me?” and “What can I do better?”
Check us out on our website at www.irbyhomebuyers.com
The IRBY Group and its associated companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.