NNG Capital Fund LLC
We are looking for a part-time, experienced COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
As COO, you will work in a senior management/executive officer role in a private real estate development company. We have many real estate projects for which we’re going to need a very experienced and knowledgeable real estate COO for our firm.
The Chief Operating Officer is a key member of the senior management team, providing the leadership, management, and vision necessary to ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we’d love to hear from you!
- Find ways to implement and execute our business plan
- Achieve and exceed projected PL objectives
- Leads, manages, and holds the entire team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together and in the same direction
- Resolves issues effectively- seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner
- Ensures the entire team is healthy, functional, and cohesive- ensuring that everyone is truly following, and adhering to the company's core processes and operating systems with consistency
- Must be able to create the processes and systems needed, implement them, and ensure they are followed by all
- Be comfortable using or learning to use multiple CRM’s
- Demonstrates effective project management skills
- Setting and Tracking Key Performance Indicators
- Documenting Processes
- Planning and executing expansion of team and business
- Improving efficiency and workflows, while exploring opportunities for growth
- Assisting operational team if needed in daily tasks
- 3+ yrs in a COO role
- Strong project management skills to coordinate with diverse teams and meet project deadlines
- Experience managing the monthly legal transactions of a large private and or public company
- Experience with fast-paced high-growth companies
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus
- Experience in managing teams
- High-level strategic and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesize information across a wide variety of disciplines
- Strong people/client management skills
- Ambitious and goal-oriented – committed to driving revenue and profit
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
$60,000 + Bonus
About NNG Capital Fund LLC
NNG is a private equity investment fund investing in the secondary whole loan market. Specializing in the acquisition and management of undervalued real estate opportunities, including re-performing and non-performing mortgage notes.