HomeVestors - Go To Cash Funding
Are interested in a career in Real Estate Investing?
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Interested in a career in Real Estate Investment
Do you want:
- A solid lead base and pipeline.
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients about purchasing their property.
- Go on set appointments and meet with potential client.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career.
- Familiarity with the area Real Estate market.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
$80,000+ at plan
About HomeVestors - Go To Cash Funding
Go To Cash Funding, a HomeVestors franchisee is all about loving on people. We want to find a solution for their lives. Our culture says a lot about who we are and how we've lasted in a very competitive environment.
- Hard Work (do whatever is necessary to get the job done and win)
- Smart (you understand the big picture and you're open to learning how to become a critical-thinker)
- Humility (everyone has a story and has dignity)
- Integrity (understand the numbers).
We've purchased over 200 homes in the past 8 years. We have a pretty aggressive budget for 2019. It's fun when everyone wins!