HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource Operations LLC is seeking a Real Estate Investment Analyst to join our team of professionals! The selected individual will have the opportunity to join an organization where they will gain exposure to a wide variety of real estate projects.
Your Contribution at HomeSource Operations, LLC:
The Real Estate Investment Analyst is responsible for underwriting and preparing financial analyses related to the purchasing of single-family homes across both new and existing markets. The position will report to the Director of Investments and will work collaboratively with many constituents across the organization.
Precise, consistent work output is essential, requiring patience and a willingness to handle and complete multiple tasks. This job is for a valued technical expert, who can deliver quality work on a consistent basis!
Compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 per year
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Retirement Plan
Upon submitting an application, you will receive an automatic email including two assessments to complete. Resumes without these completed assessments will not be considered.
- Use market trends, comps, data research, site walks, and outreach to assess property value and condition
- Perform due diligence on real estate market and geographical trends, partnership and investment models, and prepare contracts, letter of intent, and other business administration paperwork to ensure sales
- Liaise between buyers and sellers to ensure a satisfactory transaction
- Gain trust with prospects to overcome objections and facilitate a signed contract
- Respond to all leads in a timely manner to drive business forward
- Analyze homes within established guidelines to determine if they are suitable investment properties
- Research various aspects of potential investments such as taxes, insurance, HOA fees, school districts, and average household income
- Research housing trends and economic indicators related to target acquisitions markets
- Perform valuation recommendations for potential acquisitions of single-family homes or communities of home
- Review and interpret third party property reports and market data pertaining to select projects or markets
- Research various aspects of potential investments such as taxes, insurance, HOA fees, school districts, and average household income.
- Assist team on various ad hoc projects as required
- 1 or more years of experience as a real estate specialist in real estate sales, especially acquisitions, is preferred
- Preference for a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate, Business, Sales, Marketing or equivalent work
- Selling is your passion, and you are extremely driven to succeed
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, with extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience
- Highly proficient with MS Excel and knowledgeable of MS Office
- Prior single-family home acquisition experience preferred
- Proven analytical skills, ability to problem-solve, and results/solution-oriented
- Self-motivated and proactive team player who takes ownership of projects, has strong organizational skills, and the ability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Flexible and able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Execution oriented and understands how to follow steps in a process
- Can develop and articulate a point of view to colleagues verbally and in writing
- High level of focus on work quality and attention to details
$50,000 - $60,000 per year
About HomeSource Operations LLC
HomeSource is a private equity fund focused on acquiring single-family residential (“SFR”) real estate. The firm is led by SFR veterans with over $2.5 billion in transaction and investment experience and a breadth of knowledge in real estate spanning acquisitions, land development, operations, property management, construction, and finance.