We are looking for individuals with a STRONG sales or customer service background to join our team as an acquisition specialist.
If you meet these qualifications and are looking for a new opportunity to make a lot of money in commissions, please send in your resume as soon as possible!
- Use internal and self-generated leads to identify the needs of potential clients
- Cold call clients, set up appointments to review the clients' needs, and negotiate on the spot
- Evaluate properties to identify potential issues and relevant financial considerations to determine the best negotiation approach
- Negotiate property acquisitions with clients and investors, while maintaining favorable client relationships
- Support and guide property sellers and buyers on purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Ability to negotiate non-local deals over the phone virtually
- Sales experience a MUST!
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to negotiate.
- Professional demeanor.
- "Relationship Builder" sales personality a big advantage.
- Enthusiastic with excellent people skills.
- Strong work ethic and confidence a must!
- A problem solver.
- Efficient with technology.
$100,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Hewitt Group
We have figured out what it takes to be successful in Texas. Our entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to thinking outside the box have caused our business to explode. We don't settle for mediocrity, we are high energy, team-oriented, positive work environment committed to creating solutions for our clients. We learned long ago that agents are either good at operations or sales and so we provide our agents with everything they need to focus on their goals so that they can do what they do best: make money.