Invest With Ben
Are you looking to take the next step up in your sales career?
Do you dream of getting paid generously well to learn how to invest in real estate and flip houses?
Do you want to work with a high-performing team whose mission is to support each other’s personal and professional growth?
Our mission at InvestWithBen.com: To build a business that empowers everyone on our team to grow personally and professionally. We envision building a business that when executing on our mission and when hitting our goals, provides team members with the freedom to pursue their personal and professional dreams and passions. We are building a business that enables us to give back to the community or to give back to the people that we care about most.
Our company is hiring a key role–Real Estate Investor Advisor. Our Real Estate Investor Advisors are critical in helping our company double our revenue over the next 1-2 years by increasing the number of investment properties sold off-market to our massive worldwide network of real estate investors we work with.
- Maintain or improve average revenue per transaction
- Show properties in-person to prospective buyers
- Secure purchase contracts with buyers
- Underwriting pricing of properties to maximize revenue
- Develop business relationships with prospective buyers
- Increase our network of buyers by 1,000 subscribers in a calendar year
- Create new marketing campaigns to generate and grow list of clients
- Pursue opportunities to meet with and network with real estate investors in our market
- Manage current marketing campaigns targeting prospective buyers
- Create and share content to help educate those interested in real estate investing
- Average days on market for our properties is 56 days
- Market all properties within 1 business day after purchase
- Organized and responds to buyer emails, texts, and phone calls in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Transaction Coordinator and Acquisition Manager to help fulfill title company requests
- Holds assistants accountable for executing marketing activities, checklists, and SOPs
- Achieve 100% completion on marketing checklists
- Fulfills the Standard Operating Procedures to efficiently delegate marketing checklists to assistants.
- Verifies marketing checklist is completed within 1 business day of marketing the property
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Not required, but a huge plus if you are a licensed real estate agent.
- Have a 2-year track record of successful sales experience with proven experience hitting sales goals to meet or exceed your income goals.
- Possess excellent organization, time management, attention to detail, and follow-up skills to ensure a great client experience.
- Are an enthusiastic, outgoing, people person who loves getting to know people and networking. People enjoy talking to you.
- You are dynamic, articulate, and well-spoken. People trust you are competent and credible.
- You can work independently with minimal supervision and are self-motivated to make a lot of money.
- You possess strong problem-solving skills and can provide solutions to prospects.
- You demonstrate past experience closing and negotiating sales both over the phone and in person.
- You are a team player who thrives working in a tight-knit company where your performance directly affects the income of the entire team.
$60,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Invest With Ben
We are a young and fast-growing Indianapolis real estate investment company. You must live within 10 miles of Indianapolis to be most successful in this position and make daily travel bearable and efficient. We are looking for a candidate who is centrally located around these counties.
We have been investing in real estate since 2013 and have completed over 650 real estate transactions. This year we are on track to close over 200 transactions, including a mixture of wholesales, whole-tails, rehabs, and rentals. If those words don't mean anything to you, that's ok. As long as you're teachable we are happy to educate! Our team is made up of 9 motivated people with a passion for real estate and self-improvement.