GSRP Home Offer
- Do You Love Sales?
- Do You Connect Easily With People From All Walks of Life?
- Do You Want an Opportunity That Has UNLIMITED Earning Potential?
- If so, keep reading...
We are a Results Driven Real Estate Team on the lookout for a full-time Acquisition Lead Manager.
Responsible for converting motivated seller leads into sellable contracts for the disposition team, as well as maintaining, managing, and nurturing current leads in our database.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated Sales Associate who is ready to take on all Acquisition Lead Manager responsibilities from prospecting daily on the phone, evaluating properties on the computer, making offers, and converting motivated seller leads into contracts.
Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional conversation to sellers over the phone, be an amazing negotiator, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Acquisition Lead Manager will constantly strive to meet all weekly goals and exceed expectations.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Tasks associated with this role):
- Develop and cultivate a strong knowledge of real estate investing so that you can make appropriate offers to homeowners that will make a good deal for our end investor buyer
- Engage in and attend regular meetings with our team so that we can share best practices and continue to raise the bar within our industry
- Contacting new leads daily and following up to nurture leads
- Building rapport with sellers quickly over the phone and really understanding their pain points
- Nurturing of current seller leads by providing regular communication and follow up
- Management of your activities and deals within our CRM
- Attend regular sales meetings and provide timely reports
- Relentlessly follow up with sellers over the phone
- Evaluate properties nationwide and make offers over the phone to motivated seller leads
- Daily Report of Checklist
- Bottom-line oriented. Pragmatic, results-oriented
- Persuasive. Able to convince others
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not reaction
- Adaptive. Not rigid, able to adjust
KEY RESULTS (Expected Accomplishments):
- Understand All Company Products and Services
- Accurately and positively represent our company at the highest level
- Nurturing new leads and current leads until converted into contracts
- Converting Motivated Seller Leads Into Sellable Contracts (3-5 per Week Required)
- Provide exceptional support and service to your designated accounts
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM
- Continuous improvement and professional development
- Aim to meet or exceed performance targets
- Generation of Referrals and Testimonials
REQUIREMENTS (expected proficiencies):
- At Least 2 Years Experience in Sales
- Proven record of accomplishments
- High school diploma or Equivalent
- Strong grammar, written and communication skills
- Basic proficiency with G Suite applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Calendar)
This Job Description Is Not An All-Inclusive, and Certain Activities, Duties, or Responsibilities May Be Required of the Employee as needed
$48,000 - $68,000 yearly
About GSRP Home Offer
We are a Real Estate investment company that buys homes direct from homeowners.
We buy homes in Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Tampa FL, Houston TX, Dallas TX, and we are expanding nationwide very quickly.
**Please Watch the Video Link Below to Get a Better Understanding of Exactly What Our Company Does**