GSRP Home Offer
- Do you want to get paid based on performance?
- Do you love to negotiate and get the deal?
- Do you connect easily with people from all walks of life?
- Are you looking to take your income to the next level?
- If so, keep reading...
We are a results-driven Real Estate Solutions Team on the lookout for a full-time Acquisition Agent.
Responsible for converting motivated seller leads into sellable contracts for the disposition team, as well as maintaining, managing, and nurturing current leads in our database.
We are looking for a responsible and highly motivated individual with sales skills, who is ready to take on all Acquisition Agent responsibilities from prospecting daily on the phone, evaluating properties on the computer, making offers, and converting motivated seller leads into contracts.
Our ideal candidate will deliver a professional conversation to sellers over the phone, be an amazing negotiator, and uphold the ideals and standards of our company. The successful Acquisition Agent will constantly strive to meet the weekly goals and exceed expectations.
THIS POSITION IS COMMISSION ONLY
RESPONSIBILITIES (Tasks associated with this role):
- Develop and cultivate a strong knowledge of real estate investing so that you can make appropriate offers to distressed sellers
- Engage in and attend weekly meetings with our team so that we can share best practices and continue to raise the bar within our industry
- Contacting new leads daily and following up to nurture leads
- Building rapport with sellers quickly over the phone and really understanding their source of motivation
- Nurturing of the current seller leads by providing regular communication and follow up
- Daily management of your activities and deals within our CRM
- Attend regular sales meetings and provide timely reports
- Relentlessly follow up with prospects via phone/text and negotiate a fair purchase price for their property
- Evaluate properties nationwide and make offers over the phone to motivated seller leads
- Daily report of checklist
- Bottom-line oriented. Pragmatic, results-oriented
- Persuasive. Able to convince others
- Proactive. Driven towards action, not a reaction
- Adaptive. Not rigid, able to adjust
KEY RESULTS (Expected Accomplishments):
- Understand the basics of residential real estate and how to evaluate property using our system
- Accurately and positively represent our company at the highest level
- Nurturing new leads and current leads until converted into contracts
- Converting motivated seller leads into sellable contracts (3-5 per week required)
- Provide exceptional support and service to your designated accounts
- Maintain an accurate and up to date CRM
- Continuous improvement and professional development
- Aim to meet or exceed performance targets
- Generation of referrals and testimonials
REQUIREMENTS (expected proficiencies):
- At least 2 years experience in sales
- Proven record of accomplishments
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong grammar, written, and communication skills
- Basic proficiency with G Suite applications (Sheets, Docs, Slides, Calendar)
This job description is not all-inclusive, and certain activities, duties, or responsibilities may be required of the employee as needed
$48,000 - $68,000 yearly Commission ONLY
About GSRP Home Offer
We are a Real Estate investment company that buys homes direct from homeowners.
We buy homes in Memphis TN, Nashville TN, Atlanta GA, Charlotte NC, Tampa FL, Houston TX, Dallas TX, and we are expanding nationwide very quickly.
**Please Watch the Video Link Below to Get a Better Understanding of Exactly What Our Company Does**
**Copy/Paste into new tab**