Beautiful, comfortable interior spaces don’t just happen by accident. They are carefully planned by interior designers who combine their artistic and technical skills to create eye-catching and functional spaces where our clients live, work and play.
Our dynamic real estate team is seeking an Interior Designer who can transform rooms into stunning spaces, using their artistic flair and understanding of color to design interior spaces that have the right aesthetic appeal and make our clients say "WOW!".
Join our team and you’ll enjoy a fun, fast-paced environment where every day is different! Plus, you’ll be backed by the best agents, administrative assistants, and marketing specialists in the industry. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Consult with clients to determine the best staging design to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Work with project management team to coordinate construction/design project to deliver on time and on budget that meets/exceeds client expectations
- Schedule and attend photo shoots to help ensure eye-appealing photos
- Help create brochures and flyers of the property that are appealing to clients to help ensure quick sale of the property
- Select and purchase furniture and equipment for each property, and oversee installation so staging is completed in a timely manner
- Research popular design trends and new developments in the industry and implement them in every design for our clients
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional listening and communicating skills
- Understanding of finishes and furniture systems
- License in Interior Design required; 2-3 years of Interior Design work experience preferred
About Reliant Properties
Reliant Properties is the fastest growing Home Buying Company in Dallas Texas. We specialize in purchasing properties for cash off-market. We run a fun, laid back, goal oriented organization in Dallas, TX, and we show up to make money for our families.