NAAAM Real Estate Collection
We're searching for a full-time, certified home inspector to evaluate properties and make sure they are up to code! You’ll assess all aspects of the home, take note of any damages that need to be repaired, and provide a full report for every client. Our ideal candidate is incredibly organized and enjoys helping people. If this sounds like a job you’ll love and you’re looking for a position with lots of schedule flexibility, start your application today!
- Coordinate with the homeowner’s real estate agent to arrange for access to the property
- Draft a comprehensive report, with photographs, to help home buyers and sellers understand exactly what the inspection revealed
- Provide a description of suggested repairs, along with a range of potential costs associated with those repairs
- Complete building inspections prior to sale to ensure the home meets current standards for electrical systems, roofing, HVAC systems, plumbing systems, security systems, structural components, and building codes updates
- Make detailed notes for each home system so that the buyer and seller are both aware of every potential problem on the property
- Strong multitasking skills and organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and customer service skills are a must
- Attention to detail is critical in the role for both inspections and for reporting purposes
- Familiar with basic computer software and use of email technology
- Able to travel by car and possess a current U.S. driver’s license
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate Collection is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each other's open houses, or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful.