Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group
Do you absolutely enjoy talking to people? Are you focused on obtaining great results and earning a great income? We are focused on growing business opportunities in our area. The objective is to increase the number of sales opportunities for the team and to promote and professionally represent the good reputation of our organization and our entire team. We need individuals to support the outside sales team in an effort to grow potential sales opportunities.
If you are seeking a position that allows you to be recognized for your performance and be rewarded financially for your achievements, please read on!
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Produce sales reports on a monthly and quarterly basis to ensure all sales goals are met
- Qualify the incoming leads you generate for appointments with realtors and field agents to provide quick response times and meet their needs
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Eager to find best possible solution with a positive attitude
$40,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group
Stacey Wyatt Real Estate Group is a dynamic, growing team in Atlanta at the Fastest Growing Real Estate Brokerage in the world. Come be a part of our family and watch your career take off!