The Exceptional Home Team
Se Habla Español
Full Time Position!
This is the CEO of our wonderful real estate team. Everything in BOLD is my 2 cents and a little of some of the fun we have here at the office. - C. Kimbrel
We are looking for someone who has quality outbound calling (on multi line dialer) skills! You must love being on the phone and enjoy the follow up process with the sales pipeline.
Do you love digging out opportunities in a sea of information, organizing, categorizing and systematically following up to nurture leads until they are ready to meet? Do you like the thrill of the hunt and chase of "winning"? Are you competitive? If so, keep on reading. This could be the job posting you have been waiting to see! You will be engaging with warm and cold leads as they navigate the home buying and selling process.
We are seeking talented people to call back the 100's of leads a month that come into our team. This includes: outbound calling, e-mail communication, pipeline management and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities.
We need someone who can achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets. (AKA... hit your GOALS and have some excitement and fun while doing it.)
- Real estate license not required but encouraged.
- Developing business opportunity within specific geographies served by our team.
- Persistent follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents to accurately convey motivation, competition, and financial specifics.
- Commit fully to achieving and exceeding significant daily, weekly and monthly productivity and sales quotas.
- Accurately track and convey productivity and sales metrics to management and expect regular accountability meetings with direct manager and company owner.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Passion for selling
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Friendly with a knack of understanding what people really mean
- Willingness and ability to spend 80 to 90% of workday on the phone
- Strong time management skills and able to juggle many clients of different stages of follow ups at the same time
- Ability to use or quickly learn a variety of technology systems our team uses
- Hungry and competitive
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Previous phone experience or call center experience is a plus
- If you like a challenge and have read through this entire post... you definitely should apply
$38,000 - $70,000 (Base Salary + Bonuses)
About The Exceptional Home Team
The Exceptional Home Team is one of the fastest growing real estate companies in the Twin Cities and one of the top 50 teams in North America within Keller Williams. Led by energetic, creative, and ambitious co-founder, Christy Kimbrel, we bring a passion to our business. We take an innovative approach to prospecting, lead follow-up, marketing, and technology adoption. The Exceptional Home Team is a tight-knit and committed team of real estate professionals who have a passion for making their customer’s real estate dreams a reality.