Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Put up-to-date information on clients into the database system so agents have the most accurate and current data
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$30,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
We are a small Real Estate Brokerage that focuses on quality relationships and synergy in the office. We put a strong emphasis on leveraging technology to systematize our operations. Working remotely is encouraged, but in-office time will be needed in the beginning stages while we adjust you into our systems. Only applicants that complete the DISC Assessment AND include the word “TITUS” on their cover letter will be considered. We encourage independent problem-solving. Our goal is to let everyone showcase their talents with as few restrictions placed upon them as possible.