CREG - Boston
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for a lucrative opportunity on a team of top performers, send us your resume!
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Develop new business opportunities within specific geographies to expand clientele
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$18 - $22 per hour
About CREG - Boston
As a family-owned business, the company began in 2009 buying and selling homes by fixing and flipping properties. The company quickly grew to more than 125 flip projects per year making them one of the largest fixes and flip development companies in the industry.
The culture of the office is based on our 4 core values: Work Hard, Respect Others, Win Together, and Accountability.