Anna Paduhovich Team / Keller Williams
We’re looking for an experienced real estate inside sales agent to play a key role on our team. The ideal applicant has a knack for identifying sales opportunities, generating qualified leads, and funneling them to our buyers and listing agents. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity on a team of top performers, apply today!
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Prospect for new leads by making targeted circle calls and successfully meet daily goals
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Anna Paduhovich Team / Keller Williams
Join one of the top Real Estate teams in the nation! The Anna Paduhovich Team with Keller Williams Town Center is a team of Real Estate experts dedicated to delivering unrivaled client satisfaction. We offer a unique team structure designed for personal growth and financial success in a supportive and fun work environment. We are affiliated with and tap into the training programs of the world's largest Real Estate company, Keller Williams Realty. The Anna Paduhovich Team is among the top 1% of Real Estate Agents in the nation and was ranked #10 of 9540 agents in Hampton Roads in 2020.