Thrive Realty Company
We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, we highly encourage you to apply to this lucrative opportunity!
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone calls, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate real estate qualified leads
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- Create and maintain a database of prospective and past clients to ensure organized and current information on all leads
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- At least 1 year of sales experience as a real estate ISA, sales representative, or similar position
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
$45,000 - $50,000 yearly
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.