We are in need of a real estate inside sales agent to join our growing team. You’ll be responsible for prospecting new leads, making cold calls, building relationships with potential clients, scheduling appointments for clients, and improving our lead conversion rate. If you’re driven to achieve, love developing relationships with clients, and have a strong work ethic, start your application today!
Our full-time compensation plan works like this:
- $10/hour (unless your state or locale requires a higher minimum wage) minimum compensation
- Full-time shifts available with 40 hours per week: 8 AM - 5 PM ET Mon-Fri, 12 PM - 9 PM ET Mon-Fri, and 9 AM - 6 PM ET Sat-Sun
- Part-time shifts are available with 20 hours per week: 8 AM - 12 PM ET Mon-Fri, 12 PM - 4 PM ET Mon-Fri, 4 PM - 8 PM ET Mon-Fri, 9 AM - 1 PM ET Sat-Sun, 1 PM - 5 PM ET Sat-Sun
- After the agent's first 30 days, full-time inside sales agents may request to have a draw against your future commissions (negotiated individually) which will go away after 90 days
- It is a requirement that you earn your real estate license within 90 days so that you may be paid from closings through commission.
NOTE: No applicants who live outside of the United States — legal US resident applicants only.
- Respond within 30 seconds to inbound leads
- Maintain the database with updated notes, call logs, follow-up tasks, and other important information
- Turn prospective clients into qualified leads by continuously following up
- Scheduling appointments for our licensed real estate agents, once the lead is qualified
- Grow existing business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Follow-up with the agents to whom leads are assigned to make sure that all agents are handled with care through closing
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Work from home (remote) anywhere in the USA between 8 AM - 9 PM ET
- A real estate license is definitely preferred - however, excellent applicants may be hired on and given 90 days to earn the license (must hold with or transfer a license to Team Brenner's brokerage, eXp Realty)
- Superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in sales is preferred
- Bachelor's degree preferred, high school diploma required
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Disciplined and determined -- able to get past people hanging up abruptly or saying "no"
- Trainable, coachable, and want to improve
- Willing to be a part of Team Brenner's culture, even if from a distance
$72,000 annually at plan (hourly + commission) full-time
About Team Brenner
Team Brenner is a real estate team led by Sara Marie Brenner, MBA, Associate Broker, REALTOR®, CLHMS, SRS, ABR, SFR, PSA, AHWD. Sara is a top 5% REALTOR in the USA, according to HomeSnap. As a former teacher and business owner prior to real estate, Sara focuses on teaching, coaching, mentoring, and helping our agents build our business. Our staff helps support our agent family 7 days a week. The team serves multiple states and has access to 17 countries, as part of a global firm with over 60,000 agents. Our team has a boutique, family-feel, getting together regularly in person and through Zoom. For more information, please apply and then visit JoinTeamBrenner.com.