Noah Bailey Group at Keller Williams Realty
Our rapidly growing team is in search of a motivated real estate inside sales agent. You’ll hunt for leads, gather pertinent information for buyers and sellers, and add leads to the sales funnel. We are looking for someone who is results-oriented and has the ability to quickly connect and build rapport with people. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Expand our client base by identifying business opportunities in target regions
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone calls, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified real estate leads
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Gather information from prospective clients and qualify them prior to moving them forward in the sales pipeline so agents can provide an efficient sales process
- Give monthly and quarterly sales reports to the team to show progress toward company goals
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- +1 year of real estate sales experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Real estate license or pursuing required
$36,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Noah Bailey Group at Keller Williams Realty
We are in the business of helping people – we just so happen to sell real estate. We are a team of experienced real estate professionals serving the St. Augustine, St. Johns, Jacksonville, Palm Cost and Daytona areas. The Noah Bailey Group is one of the top teams with Keller Williams Realty Atlantic Partners and one of the top teams in North Florida. If you want a positive work environment, and a great team culture with like-minded people, you’ve come to the right place.