Nathan Clark & Associates
Looking for part time 20-30 hours per week phone sales agent.
Are you looking for part time work and good pay? Well this is it! Are you wanting a chance to earn unlimited income with stability?
Receive hourly pay (plus commission!) serving as an inside sales agent (ISA). To be specific, this is much more of a service role than it is a sales role. This role involves leadership, management, a great eye for detail, a strong commitment to systems and a friendly/personable demeanor on the phone.
There's no better way to create great wealth in a vibrant culture!
- Must possess exceptional phone skills and be unafraid to talk to anyone (we'll teach you the things to say and the questions to ask).
- Must be extremely detail oriented and dedicated to systems.
- Must be willing to have accountability conversations on a regular basis.
- Must be hyper-focused on meeting and exceeding goals through conversations with potential clients.
- Must have a desire for a big life.
We're not interested in someone who just wants to sell houses. We're interested in someone who loves making connections and doesn't want the audacious night/weekend schedule that pulls you out of your home.
A great ISA has thicker skin - a superb eye for detail - and is passionate to make an impact on their world.
If you crave being in a vivacious workplace and you want a big life, then this could be the place for you.
Note - hard work will be handsomely rewarded. And know that we hire on character and we can train skill... so let's talk!
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline.
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle.
- Accurately qualify potential customers for appointments with field agents.
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments.
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections.
- Qualify leads to accurately convey motivation, competition and financial specifics to real estate agents.
- Oversee the systems and protocol for the customer and client experience.
- Supervise and manage agents to ensure they are delivering quality service throughout the transaction.
- Manage the customer experience through serving as a concierge for potential home buyers and sellers. This involves numerous phone calls, emails and text messages daily.
- 40-50% of the job entails conversations with potential buyers/sellers and agents on the team.
- A wicked passion for creating and delivering a system of success will craft some unlimited wealth for you.
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary.
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone.
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies.
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others.
- No real estate experience needed.
- Must fit into the team culture.
- Confident on the phone.
- Hard working.
$15 per hour plus commission
About Nathan Clark & Associates
Created in 2006, The Nathan Clark Team was founded due to the team's commitment to top quality customer service and top quality marketing for their Clients. We are the number one team in RI for the past 8 years selling more homes than any other team or agent in the state. We strive on being experts in RI, focusing on residential sales.
The Nathan Clark Team offers an Award Winning Marketing Program that creates results to get properties sold for top-dollar in the shortest time possible on the market.